Tuesday 24 November 2015

Museum trip







Introduction


Last week on Friday rm 11/12 went to the Auckland Museum. We went there because this term we are learning about dinosaurs. Before we got there we had to get into our groups I was in Amelia’s mum group.


Yay!!! We are at the Auckland Museum it looked like my heavenly father that was a dinosaur. When we got in the Museum we had to start of with eating yum yum yum. My group went to the Air NZ place where there was  most of the interesting things called the 3D binoculars .


That was my favourite part because when you put the binoculars on it's like you're on a real plane or in a real jungle. When you see the jungle there are animals and when I saw the butterfly I tried to touch it but accidentally kicked the chair. The 2nd place in the binocular was a airplane that was like I was in a real airplane and saw lots of other cartoon people.

Ohhhhhh yes lunch that was a long time so yes it was lunch time we had a little play around and it was fun I think I heard Mrs Stickland say ''let's go and play roly poly in clean rubbish bags''. To get started of with we had to go into rubbish bags and roll down the hill. I rolled down the hill with Naomi and was making noise like this qwack qwack.




The most fun part hometime yay it was really fun today and the Museum is so interesting I never thought it would be that fun. I was so surprised because I got hold the triceratops nose horn and got to feel it’s skin. Today was like dream come true so I think it is really good to be a museum helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment