Monday 3 October 2016

Holidays are almost done!! Yay

Because my holidays are nearly finished I just can't wait t go back to school. I know some people are like please I don't want to go back to school. I don't know why they say that I mean school is fun even when your friends are there too. I am just saying that holidays are fun just like school. In school you can do special things when you do something good. In holidays you do special things for no reason. So to me it is kind of the same because at school nothing goes wrong so we always do special things. Just can't wait till school time is on.

I thought maybe I should put one photo of me in the gaming room so when school starts I can remeber this.                                                                                                                 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daisy
    It's great to hear that you are in rotorua. I wish I was there. I also am really excited to go back to school. Anyways hope you have a great time in rotorua! ( Nice photo sarcastic is that a fake smile?! )

    From Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia

    If you were here I would go and try finding you with m mum because she really likes you. Yeah and I also can't wait to comeback school with you and everyone that I play with. Don't tell but yeah that is a fake smile I was so tired that I had to do a fake smile.

    thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete