Friday 26 August 2016

Hiwi the Kiwi

Dear Mr Minstrell
Date: Friday the 26th of Aug
Image result for hiwi the kiwiImage result for hiwi the kiwi
On Thursday We met a man and woman the man’s name was Mr Minstrell and the lady was his wife. Mr Minstrell had a beautiful voice and he was also hilarious. Once we came in the hall Mr minstrel was singing and his wife had nice dance moves man I mean not bad for an old lady. Mr Minstrell told us a lot of things it was interesting. Oh there is a photo of me up there just so you know lets get back to the story. So we sang songs they made a lot of silly songs but it sounded Like it actually is on the radio. Mr Minstrell told us that we have to keep our sea animals safe because people have been polluting plastic waste in the ocean and in the future there might not even be any sea animals.


Mr Minstrell and his wife was the most hilarious people I have ever heard. He sang a lot of songs but I think I also remember him telling us when we go fishing we shouldn't get big fishes because they might have baby’s in there stomach and if we eat them then it’s too bad because the baby has been waiting to come out and the mother might be sad because the baby didn’t come out. Also if you go fishing and you find a small fish you might wanna put it back because you need to let it grow it might be a baby fish.

When ever I go on a boat (if I ever am I haven't even been there but yeah maybe I can give it a try). When I go on a boat I will always remember to bring a life jacket because if it's like a stormy weather and your on a boat you might want to wear a life jacket before while your on the boat you might be too far from where your from and you can't swim all the way back unless you have a life jacket and start to float on your back. So when you don't have a life jacket we should always remember to bring one in case we might go into a rip and never go back.


I loved the song that you guys made I think it goes like this Kai moana fish from the sea kai moana to feed the family fish for the future and there will always be Kai Moana for you and me.If I didn’t say the 2 lessons I think it was about us not to catch fishes that are big because they might have babies in their stomach and small fishes are only babies so we should put the babies back because they didn't have time to grow. If I got it wrong at least I tried It was so fun having you to come to our school. Hope you visit again. It was a plesure having you guys at our school. What I am trying to do is telling you I listened and that I really want to have the fishing rode because I have never ever gone fishing.

From : Daisy
@Pt England.School.NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment