Wednesday 4 May 2016

Immersion assembly

Walt: recount an event.
Have you ever studied comic books in school? This term team 4 are learning about comic books, and comic art. Keep on reading to find out more.


Our school theme is as i see it, and it is all about art. Team one’s topic is about drawing their favourite things. Other teams are doing seasons, architecture and waka racing. I am really looking forward to seeing other people’s art.


Team’s 4 topic this term is about comic books, and about sequential art which mean telling stories with art. Back in the days cavemen would draw things to tell each other what they are trying to say so that is an example about team’s 4 topic. Part of how we will explore this topic this term is going to be through creating our own comic books.


I hope we really get to make our own comic books, because I think that we are going to make amazing animations that show what comic books have. The sequential art is what I am looking forward to because I wonder what it would look like when I actually get to do it. This is actually better than what I thought it was gonna be like.

I am not sure about this term because I don’t really read comic books so cross fingers, toes and eyes if you can to see if it is gonna be a good term. I am really looking forward to telling stories with art but I don’t know about the comic books.

Task Description: We had to do 4 paragraphs and an introduction we had to talk about our favourite part, and what we are looking forward to this term. So we do hope that we have a great a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment