Thursday, 10 August 2017

Great school

So today has come! my friends has told me over and over to blog about them. So hear it is! Anyways I actually don't mind this school like I actually love it here. but I will always love pt england school too! My new friends are a amazing their names are Amira ( She has been waiting for this!), Tayla ,Izzy ,Devon,Riley,Riley 2 and a lot of other friends! which is good. I still miss Pt England, but my new friends will try their best to make me feel the way I felt there. There has been amazing things happening during the
past few weeks we have been dancing we also played kio rahi! a lot of new things have been coming up. They also have there own school swimming pool! I mean we won't be able to swim this term because it is still a bit cold, but at least we get to swim at summer time! and it turns out that my new school only use I pads! I mean thats still cool at least we have devices. The thing is I miss my chrome book when I have to learn, but I will try my best to get use to it! My new friends are amazing, but I still miss my old friends!









12 comments:

  1. Hey Bestie! <3

    Awww I've been waiting for this! Glad to hear your enjoying West Melton. I can see you in one of the photo's dancing.. Get it Gurl! Looks like you've made lot's of friends there hope they keep you happy. We miss you so MUCH! Remember to stay in touch eh! Our tournament is coming up so wish me luck! Btw I'm playing in the tournament YAYY but still I wish you were there to have our backs. Miss you Daisy Keep it up.

    Mia :0!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi daisy wishing you the best of your new school. Also i see you have new friends but it's alright as your feeling comfortable with them. have a happy school time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls

    I miss you guys very much I do! I am starting to enjoy this school! but it still hasn't reached the top level, not quite yet. So I have to say Pt England was quite better than this school. Anyways! I miss Pt England so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S Amelia! Im already in a netball tournament on Thursday! so I've already been put in a netball team! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sis

    I am crying right now because I miss you and your family so much.It has been very awkward with out you.I saw you in the picture of yous dancing you look very nice in your new uniform.I miss you so much and I hope we or you could vist each other.God bless,stay safe and enjoy the rest of your time BYE BYE!!

    P.S COME BACK HOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Daisy
    I love the way you are posting on your blog at your new school. What a great way to keep in touch with us all. It must be a bit strange using an iPad. Are you not allowed to take your Chromebook to school?
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi daisy
    It's Charlese I hope your having fun. did you know that all your friends are still missing you including me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi daisy,
    Hope you have fun at your new school and you know we will still miss you but have fun at your current school. we will try our best to keep in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Daisy
    I am glad you like your new school but don't forget your friends. what is it like to be in Christchurch and you look pretty in your new uniform and you look like you are really tall compared to the other Kids. Do you like it there? Have Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What are you doing?Let me guest are you doing jump jam am i right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kia Ora Daisy,

    As tears drop out of my eyes I feel so emotional as I don't get to see you & your family in person & we never get to hang out like we use to. I see that you made some wonderful & Incredible friends at West Melton School. I will never forget you as my amazing friend & hope you could stay close in touch with us & that your friends keep you happy & safe. Keep blogging for us too see what you are up to.

    MISS YOU & LOVE YOU HEAPS!!!
    Hinerangi...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Daisy i really miss you but there is nothing much i can do. I look forwards to seeing more of your posts later on. Much love Nasibah

    ReplyDelete